ABA Career Opportunities in Denver, CO!
Now Hiring Board Certified Behavior Technicians (BCBA) + Behavior Technicians (BT / RBT)
Are you looking for a career that works for YOU? HealthPRO Pediatrics, a multi-specialty clinical practice specializing in applied behavior analysis and the treatment of autism spectrum disorder, is seeking talented and creative BEHAVIOR ANALYSTS to join our team. Pediatric clinic career opportunities allow for flexible scheduling, supporting you integrating your passion + your life.
Ask about our Sign On Bonus!
Your Life, Your Schedule
- Positions available to begin ASAP
- Pediatric Clinic and/or in Home Setting
- Part Time with potential to increase
- Opportunity to build more hours!
- On-Site Training Program
- Flexible Schedule and Caseload
Benefits that work for YOU
- Competitive pay rates
- Generous Professional Development Programs
- Clinical Oversight and Mentoring
- Onsite Wellness Center
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for those working 30+ hours per week
New BACB Certificant? You are encourage to apply to our mentored BCBA Clinic Fellowship program to acquire the skills necessary to success in a clinical environment!
Not yet an RBT/ABAT? No worries! We have an on-site training program as a benefit! We value our Behavior Therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it our mission to provide comprehensive training, as a path to RBT/ABAT certification!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.
ABA Careers at HealthPRO Pediatrics
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Overview
**$5,000 Sign on Bonus**
We are looking for bright, compassionate people that have a love for Applied Behavior Analysis and the ways it can be utilized to improve outcomes. Our organization is focused on providing exceptional family and child centered care. We also believe strongly that fostering the individual strengths of the child is essential to each child’s success.
We work hard to keep our BCBAs caseloads smaller to promote integrity and positive outcomes. Our clinicians provide face to face supervision and parent education every week on most cases. Our organization also has a talented team of speech and language pathologists in house and believes strongly in the positive impact that improved functional communication can bring.
Our environment is supportive, collaborative, and promotes healthy relationships between everyone on our team. Our center has a fun, happy, light hearted feel. We believe that children should be able to play, laugh, and have fun while they learn.
If any of this sounds “up your alley” and you are a BCBA, get in touch with us! We would love to have you out to talk about whether we are a good fit for you.
*New BACB certificants are encouraged to apply to our “mentored BCBA” clinical fellowship program to acquire the skills necessary to succeed in a clinical
- Job Type: Part-Time, with potential to increase to Salaried Position
- Location: Denver, CO! (remote not available)
- Highly competitive rates!
- Competitive salary/ and/or fee for service rates
- Generous professional development programs
- Generous time-off policies
- Friendly and fun atmosphere
- Central clinical locations – limited driving to client
- Supervision and mentoring for new BCBAs and behavior analysts new to clinical practice
- Low case loads to promote quality of care and program integrity—flexible hours/ work schedule
- Our BCBAs choose how to manage their case loads and schedules. We keep case loads manageable so that BCBAs have time to provide ethical and clinically effective treatment
- Be clinically autonomous with the support and guidance of of a collaborative and thoughtful team of behavior analysts to develop individualized, family and child-centered strength-based programming
- Participate in collaborative peer review with other BCBAs
- Work closely with ABA therapists to provide Behavior Analytic services, ensuring the ongoing progress and safety of the child and family.
- Oversee initial program set-up, including completion of initial assessment and child’s comprehensive assessment-based goals and objectives. The BCBA also writes individualized curricula and behavior plans for the student.
- The BCBA ensures accurate data collection and analysis. This includes setting up and overseeing the data collection methods; taking inter-observer agreement to ensure that data collection is accurate; and analyzing data to maintain clinically effective programming.
- Ensure high-quality ongoing behavior analytic services. This includes taking procedural integrity measures to ensure procedures are being run correctly and effectively; overseeing progression through the written teaching program; overseeing consistent implementation of behavior plans.
- Provide parent and family teaching and support in implementing plans and interventions
- Serve as the first point of contact to parents, guardians and caregivers for each case, address client concerns and needs, etc.
- Provide/review/explain reports to parents, and other service providers as needed.
- The behavior analyst manages supervisees’ performance to ensure high quality service and results, providing direction, support, and constructional feedback as needed.
Successful Candidates will Have the Following Qualifications
- Master’s Degree, BCBA certification
- 3-5 years of ABA experience providing home-based serviced is most desirable
- Availability for a schedule that consists of after-school/evening hours, possible weekends
- Experience with children within the age range of age 2-18 years.
- Excellent interpersonal / social skills, able to connect easily and quickly with people.
- Supportive collaborative environment
- Appreciation for work/life balance
- Good sense of humor and appreciation for humor!
- Interest in Non-profit organizations
- Family and child-centered aware
Behavior Therapist/ Registered Behavior Technician Overview
***$1000 Sign on Bonus!!!*****
- ASAP start date
- Denver, CO
- Your life, your schedule!
- Clinic and natural setting
HealthPRO-Heritage is seeking dedicated and reliable behavior therapists who are both passionate about applied behavior analysis (ABA) and interested in having a positive impact on children and families living with autism. Our team of behavior therapists, Registered Behavior Therapists, behavior analysts, occupational therapists, and speech therapists is collaborative, supportive, and works hard to provide the highest quality care to many outstanding children and families.
Our organization believes strongly in the efficacy of individualized, child and family-centered care. Our ABA-based multi-specialty practice works collaboratively to utilize evidence based interventions to promote exceptional outcomes.
Benefits Include, but are not limited to:
- Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT) training as part of our comprehensive training program available to every therapist coming on board.
- Pay rate increases when Registered Behavior Therapist credential is obtained
- Supervision for those seeking Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification through the BACB through our in-house Registered Behavior Therapist Mentor-ship program
- Optional comprehensive benefits packages for those working 30+ hours per week
- Higher pay rates for those pursuing Master’s Degrees, are licensed educators, and for those who have obtained the Registered Behavior Therapist credential
- The flexibility to create a schedule that works with your current life
- Access to our on site wellness center, fully outfitted with cardio and strength training equipment.
- Experience is desirable, but we will absolutely spend the extra time training those with the core principles that align with our values, mission, and vision. (Think kindness, compassion, patience.)
WE NEED YOU! THERE ARE CHILDREN & FAMILIES THAT NEED YOU! We cannot fulfill our mission without an extraordinary team.
- Be reliable and professional
- Have a strong interest in autism and/or applied behavior analysis
- Understand the profound impact consistent, high quality ABA can have and be willing to make the commitment to our family led teams
- Have reliable transportation or be able to navigate public transportation in an efficient manner
- Believe in promoting a healthy, supportive work environment
- Minimum of one year working directly with children of any/all abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (high school diploma is a minimum qualification)
- Strong interest in applied behavior analysis as a career (preference to candidates enrolled in graduate ABA programs)
- Previous experience as a Behavior Therapist or paraprofessional in a school setting