BCBA Career Opportunity!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Career Opportunity in Tampa, FL
HealthPRO Pediatrics has an immediate Full-Time opening for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in South Tampa, FL!
HealthPRO Pediatrics, a multi-specialty clinical practice specializing in applied behavior analysis and the treatment of autism spectrum disorder, is seeking a talented and creative BOARD-CERTIFIED BEHAVIOR ANALYST to join our team.
$10,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Highly competitive salary.
- Generous professional development programs.
- Generous time-off policies.
- Friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Central clinical locations—limited driving to clients
- Supervision and mentoring for new BCBAs and behavior analysts new to clinical practice.
- Low caseloads to promote quality of care and program integrity—flexible hours/ work schedule.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO/PPO Health/Dental/Vision, 401k, short and long-term disability, life insurance, professional development allowance, vacation packages, etc.
- Our BCBAs choose how to manage their caseloads and schedules. We keep caseloads manageable so that BCBAs have time to provide ethical and clinically effective treatment.
We are looking for bright, compassionate people who love Applied Behavior Analysis and how it can be utilized to improve outcomes. Our organization is focused on providing exceptional family and child-centered care, and we believe strongly that fostering the child’s individual strengths is essential to each child’s success.
We work hard to keep our BCBAs caseloads smaller to promote integrity and positive outcomes. Our clinicians provide face-to-face supervision and parent education every week in most cases. Our organization also has a talented team of speech and language pathologists in-house and believes strongly in the positive impact that improved functional communication can bring.
Our environment is supportive, collaborative and promotes healthy relationships between everyone on our team. Our center has a fun, happy, light-hearted feel. We believe that children should be able to play, laugh, and have fun while they learn.
If any of this sounds “up your alley” and you are a BCBA, get in touch with us! We would love to have you out to discuss whether we are a good fit for you.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
- Be clinically autonomous with the support and guidance of a collaborative and thoughtful team of behavior analysts to develop individualized, family and child-centered strength-based programming.
- Participate in collaborative peer review with other BCBAs
- Work closely with ABA therapists to provide Behavior Analytic services, ensuring the ongoing progress and safety of the child and family.
- Oversee initial program set-up, including completion of initial assessment and child’s comprehensive assessment-based goals and objectives. The BCBA also writes individualized curricula and behavior plans for the student.
- The BCBA ensures accurate data collection and analysis. This includes setting up and overseeing the data collection methods, taking inter-observer agreement to ensure that data collection is accurate, and analyzing data to maintain clinically effective programming.
- Ensure high-quality ongoing behavior analytic services. This includes taking procedural integrity measures to ensure procedures are being run correctly and effectively, overseeing progression through the written teaching program, and overseeing the consistent implementation of behavior plans.
- Provide parent and family teaching and support in implementing plans and interventions.
- Serve as the first point of contact to parents, guardians, and caregivers for each case, address client concerns and needs, etc.
- Provide/review/explain reports to parents and other service providers as needed.
- The behavior analyst manages supervisees’ performance to ensure high-quality service and results, providing direction, support, and constructional feedback as needed.
- Master’s Degree, BCBA certification
- Florida BCBS approved
- 3-5 years of ABA experience providing home-based service is most desirable.
- Availability for a schedule that consists of after-school/evening hours and possible weekends.
- Experience with children within the age range of age 2-18 years.
- Excellent interpersonal/social skills, able to connect easily and quickly with people.
- Supportive, collaborative environment.
- Appreciation for work/life balance.
- Good sense of humor and appreciation for humor!
- Interest in Non-profit organizations.
- Family and child-centered aware.
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.