Clinical Director of ABA Operations in Plymouth, MA!
Our candidate will manage and oversee the home, community, and center-based ABA programs.
- Responsible for daily leadership demonstration of behaviors and decisions that reflect the mission, vision and culture of the organization
- Independently identifies and resolves problem areas that impede center achievement of goals
- Adheres to and maintains organization policies and procedures
- Ensures accountability to the identified expectations for performance, compliance and quality standards
- Cultivates a high performing team across all ABA clinical services to achieve identified standards and reflect the organizational brand on a consistent basis
- Delivers any necessary corrective action or performance improvement plan to the BCBAs, RBTs or BHTs.
- Accountable for intake and assessment process of new kiddos to include new assessments, set participation expectation with families and prescriptive with service location recommendations and clinical benefit
- Lead, mentor and inspire the Intake/Auth Coordinator
- Set goals/expectations for Intake/Auth Coordinator; hold accountable
- Collaborates with the billing coordinator to ensure authorizations and billing accuracy
- Facilitates a BCBA Clinical Mentor Program
- Oversees and ensures adequate BCBA clinical supervision of RBTs
- Participates in business development and community outreach opportunities
- Collaborates with Clinical Director of Therapy re an interdisciplinary model of care at the ABA center.
- Remains current regarding research and evidence-based practices
- Completes competency assessments for BCBAs and RBTs per HPP policy timelines
- Performs Behavior Analyst and Behavior Therapist performance reviews
- Competently delivers services via telehealth, when necessary
- Monitors practice EMR AND RCM accounts to ensure that data, SOAP notes, documentation, billing, utilization is in line with organization
- Strictly adheres to Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s “The Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts”.
- Follows guidelines set forth in the Council of Autism Service Providers’: “Applied Behavior Analysis Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder: Practice Guidelines for Healthcare Funders and Managers”.
- Completes 880 billable hours per year of BCBA services
- Assumes duties and responsibilities that may not be listed above in order to maintain the dignity, safety of those that we serve and the integrity of the services that we provide
- Job Type: Full time/ salaried (not 1099). Salary is highly competitive and we offer stellar benefits!
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled behavior analytic clinicians. We hire BCBA’s who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in therapy that will change children’s lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented, Behavior Analyst who wants to help children across the country, then it is time to look at our company.
WE NEED YOU! THERE ARE CHILDREN & FAMILIES THAT NEED YOU! We cannot fulfill our mission without an extraordinary team.
- Completes competency assessments for BCBAs and RBTs per Alternatives ABA policy timelines
- Performs Behavior Analyst and Behavior Therapist performance reviews and delivers raises as necessary
- Delivers any necessary corrective action or performance improvement plan.
- Competently delivers services via telehealth, when necessary
- Maintains accurate and up to date “CAQH” profile and NPI
- Ensures BCBAs collaborate and coordinates care with other evidenced based disciplines, medical providers, educators
- Monitors practice Catalyst AND Accupoint accounts to ensure that data, SOAP notes, documentation, billing, utilization is in line with organization policies.
- Strictly adheres to Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s “The Professional and
- Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts”.
- Follows guidelines set forth in the Council of Autism Service Providers’: “Applied
- Behavior Analysis Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder: Practice Guidelines for
- Healthcare Funders and Managers”.
- Works to the standards of the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence
- Assumes duties and responsibilities that may not be listed above in order to maintain the dignity, safety of those that we serve and the integrity of the services that we provide.
BASIC & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
(HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA . DOES NOT discriminate based on physical abilities and will put forth our greatest effort to work with all qualified candidates with adaptations of the following:)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to physically manage clients in the event of a crisis or emergency
- Must be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to sit on the floor or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to utilize quick body movements as indicated in the
- Behavior Intervention Plan in the course of working with children with challenging behavior.
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic device functions for data collection.
- Must be physically present at the assigned job location, which may include home, school, and community placements or maintain a professional telehealth environment.
- Must have ability to read and comprehend written communication through computer, electronic devices, and paper means.
- Must have reliable transportation or be public transportation savvy and be willing and able to travel between different job sites within the Greater Tampa area.
- Required: Master’s Degree or PhD in Applied behavior Analysis, education or other related field
- Required: CURRENT AND ACTIVE Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and licensure in Colorado
- Required: 3-5 years working as a licensed behavior analyst/Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Preferred: Management experience
- Required: Experience working with children ages 0-16 implementing ABA; experience implementing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis; Educational, Speech, or Allied Health Services experience
- Ability to deliver and accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skill sets accordingly.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, co- workers, supervisors, and community members.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Commitment to maintain client and family confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA laws and internal policies and procedures.
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to clinical skills, professional development, ethics, technology & telehealth, and relevant training in order to perform job responsibilities to required standard.
- Ability to relay clinical protocols in easy to understand manner
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situations and respond efficiently
Quick Apply Form:
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!