Pediatric Career Opportunities
Speech Language Pathologist Career Opportunities
Pediatric Outpatient Clinic Setting
Are you looking for a career that works for YOU? Our pediatric outpatient clinics provide multi-specialty pediatric therapy services for children of all ages and diverse developmental needs. Pediatric outpatient clinic career opportunities allow for flexible scheduling, supporting you integrating your passion + your life. At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.
Your Life, Your Schedule
- SLP Positions available to begin ASAP
- Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Time or Part Time
- Caseload Building
Benefits that work for You
- Retention Bonus after 1 year
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short + Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and CEUs
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
HealthPRO Pediatrics has 5 Pediatric Outpatient Clinics in Tampa and the surrounding area:
- Brandon, FL 602 Vonderburg Drive, Suite 201, Brandon FL 33511
- Lakeland, FL 1818 Harden Blvd, Suite 160, Lakeland FL 33803
- North Tampa, FL 1344 West Fletcher Ave, Suite 104, Tampa FL 33612
- Riverview, FL 4015 Crescent Park Drive, Riverview FL 33578
- South Tampa, FL 2111 West Swan Ave, Suite 100, Tampa FL 33606
Speech Language Pathologist Overview
- Consult and collaborate with staff and families in regards to childs’ speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students’ need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP/evaluation process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for children for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services.
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Florida or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Looking for SLPs with commercial provider credentials