Your Life, Your Schedule
Pediatric Career Opportunities
Speech Language Pathologist
Are you looking for a career that works for YOU? HealthPRO Pediatrics offers career paths with setting, location and schedule that support you integrating your passion + your life. In Tampa, FL career opportunities include school settings for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade as well as pediatric outpatient clinic settings where you can work with children of all ages and diverse developmental needs.
We are looking for Speech Language Pathologists, Bilingual Speech Language Pathologists, Speech Language Pathology Assistants and Clinical Fellows to join our team!
Your Life, Your Schedule
- SLP Positions available to begin ASAP
- Outpatient Clinic and/or School Setting
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Time or Part Time
- Caseload Building
Benefits that work for You
- Retention Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short + Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and CEUs
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
HealthPRO Pediatrics provides school-based speech services in Hillsborough County and Polk County.
HealthPRO Pediatrics has 5 Pediatric Outpatient Clinics in Tampa and the surrounding area:
- Brandon, FL 602 Vonderburg Drive, Suite 201, Brandon FL 33511
- Lakeland, FL 1818 Harden Blvd, Suite 160, Lakeland FL 33803
- North Tampa, FL 1344 West Fletcher Ave, Suite 104, Tampa FL 33612
- Riverview, FL 4015 Crescent Park Drive, Riverview FL 33578
- South Tampa, FL 2111 West Swan Ave, Suite 100, Tampa FL 33606
Speech Language Pathologist Overview
- Consult and collaborate with staff and families in regards to childs’ speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students’ need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP/evaluation process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for children for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services.
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Florida or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Looking for SLPs with commercial provider credentials
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion. We value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve. We can’t wait to meet you!