Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Career Opportunities!
We are seeking BCBAs in the Fort Knox, KY area that have the desire to be part of a large team of BCBAs and BCBA-Ds that share a common goal of helping children diagnosed with autism achieve their full potential. Successful candidates are required to have a consummate passion to helping children and be open and willing to be part of a team of professionals dedicated to the care and development of our children.
Your Life, Your Schedule
- Full Time position available to begin ASAP
- Monday – Friday, No Weekends!
- Relocation Assistance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Medical + Dental Insurance
- Professional Development
$5,000 Sign On Bonus!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT) / Applied Behavior Analysis Technician (ABAT) Overview
- Must possess a BCBA.
- Applies behavioral principles consistently in all client interactions.
- Supports all members of the staff and assists with ideas, suggestions and work duties.
- Conducts reoccurring in-home supervision.
- Actively participates in staff training programs designed to increase overall skills.
- Develops program plans and other instructional activities as well as running programs weekly to insure mastery and gather inter-rater reliability data.
- Writes progress reports, and other requested written assignments related to the client’s progress.
- Communicates in a professional and respectful manner with parents, behavior analyst/consultants, therapists, clients and families.
- Assists in creating instructional materials, running programs, taking data and assessing clients in the development of new programs relating to the clients functional and education needs.
- Observes records, and reports the condition and behavior of the clients, including maintaining daily records.
- Functions as an active member of the treatment team meetings and supervision.
- Works with clients, consultants, staff, families, and community to implement client’s treatment plans.
- Consistently implements behavior plans to reduce client’s socially inappropriate behavior and promote appropriate social behaviors.
- Effectively responds to and manages crisis situations which may include client physical aggression.
- Completes daily paperwork and data collection notes in a detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Openly flexible and responsible when working with multiple children at one time.
- Willingness to take direction from Program Managers and Licensed Clinician.
- Supervises Behavioral Technicians, and the clients assigned to those technicians.
- Manages parent liaison, staff and parents assigned to caseload.
- Participates in team meetings and supervision.
- Manages parent and clinical issues for clients assigned.
- Manages caseload assignment for assigned clients and staff.
- Agrees to complete 28 (twenty-eight) hours of treatment time each work week. If this is not consistently met, you have 30 days (thirty) to achieve this standard before a transition to a Point of Service (POS) occurs.
- Additional responsibilities to be assigned as needed.
- At least a Master’s degree in ABA, Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited college or university and one year experience working with children on the spectrum.
- Must be licensed as a BCBA.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of principles and techniques in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Ability to take direction and communicate with co-counselor and supervisor.
- Ability to collect daily data and write daily notes; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.