Occupational Therapist Career Opportunities
School Based Setting
Are you looking for a career that works for YOU? HealthPRO Pediatrics career opportunities include school settings for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. We help you achieve your higher calling! Make a difference in children’s lives every day. Work with children of all ages and diverse developmental needs in an education setting.
Your Life, Your Schedule
- OT Positions available to being ASAP
- School Setting
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Time or Part Time
- Generous Paid Time Off
Benefits that work for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short + Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and CEUs
- Professional Development
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
HealthPRO Pediatrics serves school districts in and around the Chicago area. Send us your resume and our recruiters will contact you about a position that will meet your needs, grow your career and help you achieve your higher calling.
Occupational Therapist Overview
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to cognitive, physical, and motor skill needs face, including but not limited to: Developmental Delays, Social Skills, Sensory Processing Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, And other Chronic Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Mental Health and/or Behavioral Issues, Physical Injuries, Spatial Awareness, Neuromotor Dysfunction.
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of occupational therapy to determine students need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Occupational Therapy services
- Provide Occupational Therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of practice
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.