Occupational Therapist Career Opportunities
School Based Setting
HealthPRO-Pediatrics is looking for a School Occupational Therapist in Cicero and we are hiring Immediately! Are you passionate about improving the lives of children? Are you a dedicated professional ready for growth? Are you interested in delivering outstanding therapy?
Our higher calling is helping children and delivering outstanding therapy to kids in their community and we would love for you to join our team. Join us in our Higher Calling and share your Higher Calling with children in need. Join our Pediatric Clinical Based Team and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
Your Life, Your Schedule
- OT Positions available to being ASAP
- School Setting
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Time Position
- 7 hours per day / 35 hours per week
- Generous Paid Time Off
Benefits that work for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short + Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and CEUs
- Professional Development
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
Occupational Therapist Job Overview
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to cognitive, physical, and motor skill needs face, including but not limited to: Developmental Delays, Social Skills, Sensory Processing Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, And other Chronic Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Mental Health and/or Behavioral Issues, Physical Injuries, Spatial Awareness, Neuromotor Dysfunction.
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of occupational therapy to determine students need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Occupational Therapy services
- Provide Occupational Therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of practice
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.