JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
Speech Language Pathologist Career Opportunities
Pediatric Outpatient Clinic Setting
Are you looking for a career that works for YOU? Our pediatric outpatient clinics provide multi-specialty pediatric therapy services for children of all ages and diverse developmental needs. Pediatric outpatient clinic career opportunities allow for flexible scheduling, supporting you integrating your passion + your life.
Your Life, Your Schedule
- SLP Positions available to begin ASAP
- Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Full Time or Part Time
- Schedule Options to fit your lifestyle including Full Time 4 or 5 day weeks!
- No weekends or holidays
Benefits that work for You
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short + Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and CEUs
Build your Career
- Strong Mentorship Program
- Peer Mentorship
- Connect with Colleagues
- Share Experience + Resources
- Reimbursement for ASHA Cs after completion of Clinic Fellowship
Make a Difference
- Help Children and Families Every Day
- Diverse Patient Caseload with Developmental Goals
- Supportive Clinical Team + Leadership
- Achieve Your Higher Calling
Hiring for all Speech Positions!
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Bilingual Speech Language Pathologists
- Lead Speech Language Pathologist
- Speech Language Pathology Assistants
- Bilingual Speech Language Pathology Assistants
- Clinical Fellows encourage to apply
HealthPRO Pediatrics Lakeland Clinic : 1818 Harden Blvd, Suite 160, Lakeland FL, 33803
Speech Language Pathologist Overview
- Consult and collaborate with staff and families in regards to pediatric speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students’ need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the coordination of care process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services.
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual evaluations.
- Be reliable and professional
- Have a strong interest in autism and/or applied behavior analysis
- Understand the profound impact consistent, high quality ABA can have and be willing to make the commitment to our family led teams
- Have reliable transportation or be able to navigate public transportation in an efficient manner
- Believe in promoting a healthy, supportive work environment
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Florida or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Looking for SLPs with commercial provider credentials
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.