STEP UP PROGRAM
ABA Based Preschool and Kindergarten Prep
Autism Therapeutic Services, a HealthPRO Pediatrics Company, offers a Step Up Program developed by Dr. Siva Korukonda, BCBA-D. Step Up is an ABA Based preschool and kindergarten readiness program designed to prepare children for a successful transition into a school setting offered as part of our early intervention services. Preschool and kindergarten prep groups are comprised of kiddos aged 3-6 years.
What Does the Program Offer?
- Daytime programs designed to replicate a classroom environment for children
- Children working together to build necessary pre-requisite skills for a successful transition to school
- 1:1 or small group Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy for children ages 3-6
- Individualized programming to suit the unique needs of each child
- Clinical oversight provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Access to Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy for language and social development
How Does the Program Work?
The Step Up Program utilizes principals of ABA Therapy including Shadowing, Graduation Guidance and Positive Reinforcement.
Your child will be able to participate, learn, and shape various prerequisite behaviors and skills that will prepare them for a successful transition into the school environment.