School-Based Therapy, Education, Mental Health + Nursing Services
For more than 25 years HealthPRO Pediatrics has provided customizable therapy + education services that make a lasting difference in shaping our future + the future of children everywhere.
HealthPRO Pediatrics Services:
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Bilingual Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists + COTA
- Physical Therapists + PTA
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Special Education Teachers
- School Psychologists
- Social Workers
- School Nurses
- Sign Language Interpreters
- APE Teachers
- School Administrators
- Managed Service Provider Program Specialists
- Virtual Services
Why HealthPRO Pediatrics?
- Meet demand for services
- Lower operational costs
- Decrease time-consuming + expensive recruitment efforts
- Attract, hire + successfully match qualified professionals
- Ensure optimal results
Excellence in Education. Our Educational Service Delivery Model focuses on academic success for our students based on IEP/504 goals. At HealthPRO Pediatrics our highly qualified and experienced service providers consistently deliver positive outcomes for the children they serve. We collaborate with school administrators and leaders to schedule services, document, and measure progress and outcomes. We also assess health improvement across the student population.
- Guide + mentor our clinicians
- Assist with the development of new programs
- Provide expertise on difficult cases
- Assist with a specialized evaluation
Have questions or want to learn more about our services?
Complete this inquiry form and one of our dedicated school services experts will be in touch with you soon!
Which features do our partners value most working with HealthPRO Pediatrics?
-School Partner in Florida
- School Partner in Illinois
“Building community through opportunities + inclusion.”
Our mission to build community through opportunities + inclusion is truly our passion, and we strive for it daily by recognizing the unique needs of students and correlating their success with the success of their communities.