We are proud of our 35+ year history of working with families, early intervention programs, and schools providing customizable therapy services that get results. As a national leading provider of highly skilled therapeutic clinicians, HealthPRO Pediatrics will be right by your side helping your infant or toddler meet developmental milestones through a wide range of support options.
How Do I Know if My Infant Needs Early Intervention Services?
You know your child better than anyone. If you feel he/she may have developmental delays – speech, language, communication, feeding, sensory, social-emotional, self-help, and/or motor – our team is equipped to help. Providing services early on better assists children in reaching developmental milestones and being successful in their school aged years.
Our collaborative approach to therapeutic and support services uses evidence-based practices to ensure the highest quality outcomes for infants and toddlers. We deliver services through a developmental/coaching model, so families are not only present during therapy, but directly involved in the care.
To help children thrive we provide services in their natural environments including home, daycare, and community locations such as the park or even trips to the store. For times that don’t allow for face-to-face visits, we can conduct services using our compliant virtual & telehealth services! Because much of the therapy is done during activities of daily living (i.e., eating, walking, talking, playing), it’s applicable, and transferable, to their everyday life.
Capabilities and Support Services
We base our therapies on the child’s needs and potential, not strictly on their symptoms or diagnosis. Our dedicated, knowledgeable clinicians can help children build confidence, dignity, and a sense of self-worth, using any of the following services:
- Physical Therapy (PT) – helps build and enhance physical movement and functional ability. Therapy can help improve mobility, balance, range of motion and physical strength.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) – focused on mastering the skills of daily living, which may include eating, playing, walking, talking, socializing, and more.
- Speech-Language Pathology Services (SLP) – strives to improve and maintain all aspects of communication and speech. They can also assist with feeding and swallowing abilities.
- Behavioral Services – emphasizes a positive and systematic way of teaching skills and reducing behavioral problems.
- Special Instruction (SI) – supporting the social, emotional and cognitive development of young children to increase a young child’s learning opportunities and positively impact growth.
Clinicians with a Philosophy of Care
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, we take the job of helping little ones grow very seriously and are honored to be involved. Our team of professional clinicians vary across all disciplines and bring boundless enthusiasm, passion, and commitment to helping the children they serve reach their full potential.
Our dedicated recruiters understand children’s delicate needs and are ideally positioned to attract, hire, and successfully match a qualified clinician to families – ensuring optimal care.