Pediatric SLP Careers
Speech Language Pathologist Career Opportunities
School Based Setting
Are you looking for a career that works for YOU? HealthPRO Pediatrics career opportunities include school settings for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. We help you achieve your higher calling! Make a difference in children’s lives every day. Work with children of all ages and diverse developmental needs in an education setting.
Your Life, Your Schedule
- School Speech Language Pathologist position in Auburn, NY
- Must have NY license and NY teaching certificate.
- Part time position, 10-15 hours per week for treatments/plus evaluations.
- Caseload building potential
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire professionals who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children’s lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Speech Language Pathology position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate speech and language deficits reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
Speech Language Pathologist Overview
- Consult and collaborate with staff and families in regards to childs’ speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students’ need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP/evaluation process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for children for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services.
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Illinois with PEL or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Bilingual SLPs encouraged to apply!
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.