ABA Based School Readiness
HealthPRO Pediatrics offers ABA Based school readiness programs to prepare children for a successful transition into a school setting. While in a group setting, programs are individualized to suit the unique needs of each child using the principals of 1:1 intensive ABA (applied behavior analysis).
Step Up Program includes:
- 1:1 or small group Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
- Individualized programming to suit the unique needs of each child, with a one to one ratio
- Clinical oversight provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Access to Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy for language and social development
- Structured sessions include circle time, snack groups, social skills groups and a lunch bunch – designed to mimic the school day!
- Children working together to build necessary pre-requisite skills for a successful transition to school
- Daytime programs with group activities modeled after the classroom environment