Clinical Center Director
Now Hiring a Clinical Center Director!
Pediatric Outpatient Clinical Setting in Temecula, CA.
Are you looking for a higher calling in your next career move? We are seeking an Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist to lead our team of highly trained therapists to provide high-quality care and result-driven therapy. Our collaborative approach to therapeutic and support services uses evidence-based practices to ensure the highest quality outcomes for children.
The Center Director works under the direction of the RVP to lead assigned center in daily operations that align with performance, clinical, quality, compliance, and financial indicators for all services within the identified book of business. They are responsible for completing direct annual performance reports for the Team Leads for ST/OT/PT. They are also responsible for completing any corrective action documentation and/or performance improvement plans<
Clinical Center Director
- Available to being ASAP!
- Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Full Time
- Three Years of Outpatient Experience required
- Competitive Compensation
Benefits that work for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short + Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and CEUs
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Quickly apply by completing this form and one of our experienced recruiters will contact you regarding a position that will fit your needs and goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Apply Form:
Pediatric Clinical Center Director Overview
- Responsible for daily leadership demonstration of behaviors and decisions that reflect the mission, vision and culture of the organization Independently identifies, resolves and /or manages out to larger leadership team problem areas that impede center achievement of goals
- Adheres to and maintains organization policies and procedures
- Approves all expenses
- Sets expectations for performance, compliance and quality standards
- Cultivates a high performing team across all center services to achieve identified standards on a consistent basis
- Delivers any necessary corrective action or performance improvement
- Responsible for accurately reporting utilization, quality and financial metrics
- Accountable for metric triggers for hiring clinical and admin staff
- Responsible for Clinic P and L and achieving/exceeding budget performance
- Holding team accountable for standards and expectations such as utilization/productivity, attendance ratios, weekly billable hours, etc.
- Collaborate with Business Development team to grow referral partners through strategic initiatives and programming Leads needed service delivery changes in response to monthly metric reports Ensures quality and relevant training for all team members and onboarding of new staff.
- Supervises the Lead Therapists to ensure quality and performance standards are consistently demonstrated
- Facilitates all weekly and monthly meetings
- Ensures a safe, clean and engaging physical space
- Represents the organization in all external stakeholder events
- Oversees Student Program
- Assumes duties and responsibilities that may not be listed above in order to maintain the dignity, safety of those that we serve and the integrity of the services that we provide
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy, Occupation Therapy, or Speech-Language Pathology
- Must hold a current state license to practice in the state of CA
- Minimum of three 3 years of pediatric outpatient experience
- Proven leadership and program development/supervisory experience
- Knowledge of state, federal and therapy practice act legislation/law and accreditation standards
- Interdisciplinary management
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Leadership skills
- Results Driven
- Financial Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Collaboration Skills
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Leadership and Navigation
- Presentation Skills
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Teamwork Orientation
- Project Management
At HealthPRO Pediatrics, it is our mission to build community through opportunity + inclusion and we value our skilled and caring clinicians who are dedicated to helping the children we serve.